Well, at last I decided to end my EWS 64 XXL misery. I?m sick about working with it and found, at last, a (think so) better solution. My newest deal is a Hoontech DSP 24 System (much better in Audio recording AND playback!) It has the midi ports, it has the Audio ports it has coax it has optic it has a 19" outbreak box AND most important, it has a PCI card which, after you took it in place, is working instantly. I love it! We?ll after all, it were two years I spent into the EWS and it is time to get rid of it. If anyone is interested, you can mail me. It has been exchanged by terratec (up to Version 1.2) in wonderfull black with golden Connectors. I also sell the microwave PC. Ahm yeah and here is my e-mail Address: [email protected]

So guys thanks for this forum, thanks for the support for the last two years but I?m outta here. Good luck. Bye

Max